OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

dorthypeterman2

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Video Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major Indo Bokep U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost Indo Bokep them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Video Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Foto Telanjang the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Video Porno JPMorgan Chase Indo Bokep and Porn Video Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Foto Porno but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having Indo Bokep ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Video Porno musicians and Video Bokep comedians also use it for Indo Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Foto Porno while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Porn Sex payment processing, Indo Bokep hosting, Video Porno support, Bokep and Indo Bokep all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Indo Bokep 21, Video Porno from Florida, Foto Telanjang is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Video claims to make £109,000 a Video Bokep month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Foto Telanjang 45, Video Bokep is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Foto Porno although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Porno temporary.

It said: Indo Bokep ‘Thank you to everyone for Foto Telanjang making Foto Porno your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Indo Bokep community and Foto Porno have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you have any thoughts pertaining to the place and how to use Foto Porno, Bokep you can get hold of us at the web page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *